Thursday, October 4, 2007

iGoogle, making life integrated!



One more interesting thing I’m using more in web 2.O is Internet Gadgets. I remember before using it, I used to surf few sites here and there. I need to search for the related information and it was very much unmanaged.

RSS feeds; it was a solution for many news related sites, but how to use it on internet instead using few different desktop applications?!

I was often using google for many simple tasks like for many types of conversions, tips and tricks, stock values, keeping watch on portfolio, technology updates, dictionary, wiki-ing and mapping. With all this checking email, connecting with pals using IMs, todos, calendar.

Internet Gadget is perfect solution from RSS feeds to many small web & personal tasks. I’m using iGoogle for integrating, with wide range of gadgets classified in News, Tools, Communication, Fun & Games, Finance, Sports, Lifestyle, Technology.We can also create our own gadget and share.

Checkout Features, Themes, Compatibility on Wiki for iGoogle


Add this article to social Bookmarks

No comments: